Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Testimony Tuesday - President Monson

In the last week my thoughts have been with the prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, especially with the passing of his wife.


We believe that we have a living prophet on earth today that speaks to Jesus Christ and receives revelation for the Church and world as a whole.  To read more about prophets, go here

I have felt a personal witness that President Monson is the prophet and can communicate with our Heavenly Father.  I have been listening to President Monson speak at General Conference for over 15 years; he loves to tell stories about his experiences listening to the Holy Ghost to direct him.  This is one thing that has given me my personal witness that President Monson's is Heavenly Father's prophet on the earth today.  He is a master at listening and obeying the Spirit.  I know President Monson has the ability and inclination to listen for the voice of the Holy Ghost and then to act upon the instruction he receives.  I love knowing that I can listen to the prophet and receive direction from the Lord through him.  It has been a great blessing in my life to learn from the prophets.  If you want to hear or listen to his most recent address to the Church, go here

No comments:

Post a Comment